Mugs are the essential customizable drink ware! Whether you're a coffee addict or a hot chocolate lover, a customized mug is an item that makes every kitchen or office complete. Use the bright white sublimation surface to create mugs with beautiful imagery or business logos.
Instruction of sublimate mug
- For 15 oz mug, make transfer no larger than 3-3/4" x 2-3/4" x 9" (H x W x Wrap). This will give you a transfer on all sides of mug. Putting only 2 transfer to a page, make hairline outline measuring 3-3/4" x 2-3/4" x 9" (H x W x Wrap) larger then design for centering and alignment on mug. Cut on inside of this line.
- Using heat resistant tape, tape transfer face down on mug.
- Wrap mug and transfer with either a silicone paper or piece of Teflon. Press at 400 degrees for 2 minutes using heavy pressure
- Remove mug from press. Immerse mug in water and allow cooling. When completely cool, remove from water.
- Hand wash mug and dry with a soft cloth.